Monday, August 8, 2011

Response to Vince



As I think to myself as how my characters are creative in the story I can't find how they are. They are going to a life death situation that I don't even think they have time to be creative in anything they do. They are more focused on survival. The only thing that could be seen as creative for a child being so young would have to be the time Benjamin decided that he was going to pay attention to his all of his surroundings in order to find his way back home to his family. 'I had no idea where we were going, but I was determined to remember every place along the way so I could one day find my way back home.' (pg. 74). For a child who is no older than four or five actually thinks like that all on his own without any help with others. That seems creative to me. He is so determined to make it home that his mind is allowed to think in ways that a normal four or five year old doesn't normally look at things. And it's that type of thinking and creativeness that allows children like Benjamin to survive in whatever situation he is put in.






I am an imaginative person just by how I look at the world. I never look inside the box I live in. I am always looking around at the world that surrounds me ready to learn and question everything that happens in it. While on person only sees the world in black and white, I see the world as a rainbow. The mind is the most powerful thing a person has. I make sure that I use my mind to the very fullest. I'm very imaginative when it comes to politics. I have never agreed to one side of the story I am always looking into the story as you could say a "dream withing a dream." There are many sides then just three or four sides and why? Well because the world is filled with an opinion so therefore how can just one person be right in this huge world. That is why I see myself as imaginative because my mind isn't just "here" it more so "over there."

No comments:

Post a Comment