Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Final Blog






I’m so excited to know that I made it to the very end! I only have one more day of this program and that feels great to know that I am only within hours of becoming an official Columbia Student. I feel that everyone that is still here deserves to be here because they fought their way to become a student.




Over the 4 weeks I have had so much fun; I’ve met some pretty awesome people and got to explore the city! The program made me have better relationships with some of the other people here. Danielle said at the beginning of the program, “When you make friends in Bridge, they’ll be your friends for years down the line!” I hope this is true because I’ve made a lot of friends within the time being here.




The only bad part that I dealt with while being in this program was having to commute every morning and every night just to get here so that meant I would have to wake up extra early so that I could get here on time! And the first few papers got me because I wasn’t used to writing because I didn’t write anything all summer!




For the future Bridge kids I would have to say go all out with everything you do! You’re in Chicago and there is so much to do. There really isn’t a way to be bored unless you are a boring person. All you really have to do is kiss some ass for the teacher and you’ll be golden and do your homework of coarse or you would be gone so fast if you didn’t. Just stay on your studies and I’m pretty sure you would make it to the point that I have. I wish any Bridge student the best of luck and to have the best time of your life while you can. You only have one life to live!


6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful time at the program...Good Luck at Columbia...Nikkea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Kevin Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun little challenge, wasn't it? See you at Columbia sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad i met someone like you.. Your a awesome person! See you soon -Eric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope to see you around Columbia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deuces, Kevin. Hope to see you around the UC

    ReplyDelete