Thursday, August 11, 2011

Response to Julia






In Take the Canoli Sarah fear is losing any body that’s close to her. As see reads how Women cry and mad said wails , the children and many of the men all cry of how they ended up. “She says its sad like when a friend dies. They say nothing and just put heads down and keep on go towards west. As many days go by and the people die almost every minute they “Bury” close to the trial. She explains how the last passage of When friends dir how it bring her to tears and how she just stands there looking off toward to the Tennessee brokenheated. To her its like a holocaust. All the Indians / Cherokees are all led to a site were they know that there going to die.




My biggest fear is just not succeeding in life. Not being able to do what I want. I don’t want life to lead Me I want to lead my life. I want to change whatever low times I was going to have. I deal with it by tryin my best to stay on top of everything I do. I don’t want to fail. I really hoped that I didn’t have to do any diversions but life seems to be leading me down some negative paths.


No comments:

Post a Comment