Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Last Blog-Nikkea



The bridge program was definitely helpful in preparing my for Columbia. It helped to understand what this schoolis about and in a helpful way open my mind to its ideas and goals. Attending this program has improved me as a individual and student. I enjoyed the way my teacher was about business. Telling the students that the four weeks were very critical before attending Columbia. Her way of approaching helped me to realize my full potential and see the overall goal. The outcome of attending this program has developed my way and approach on school and life in general. Ive learned to get to the goal it takes dedication and consistant effort. These four weeks were definitely effective not just on me, but I believe to the students that didnt know exactly what to expect of Columbia. How Columbia cares and puts forth the effort of getting their to students to be responsible and take hold of their actions. I dont believe the program had an unpleasant moment. The program I believe just taught the individual to take responsibility and take hold of the challenges that some people can handle and others cant. I will take the Columbia's challenges and apply them to school and also life situations. This is a Goodbye to the Bridge Program, but a Welcome to the future of success at Columbia College as a Student!

5 comments:

  1. HEY NOW !! Look at us .. Columbia students LOL ! WE Made it. See you Soon ! -Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it was like reverse pychology lol
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW YEH! GET READY FOR THE CUPCAKES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck, i've been waiting for those cupcakes ever since the first day i heard about them

    ReplyDelete