Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Goodbye Bridge!



To be honest I'm very happy that this is my final week and that everything is coming to a close, but at the same time I don't want it to end. I feel like there are still things that I could learn and I want to learn more.






Danielle and Perrin I really want to thank you both. You two were like the best teachers I have ever had. You guys really helped me look deeper into myself along with challenging myself. I became a better writer hopefully, and if I did it was because of the both of you. You both made me have a look out on life that I didn't before when I entered the Bridge Program. So I want to say thank you and I hope I can be your student again.






The Bridge program allowed me to grow into myself. I use to be a shy person that didn't want to talk to anyone. Of course I started to talk in fear that I would be kicked out if I didn't. But it soon turned into that I enjoyed talking and expressing my opinion. I sure hope that I didn't talk too much lol. Anyways I now find it easier to talk to others and even talk to my future teachers.






In the past I would never approach a teacher for help or advice and now I find it very usefull when I do. I really enjoyed the learning experiences that I had when I was here. I felt like sometimes I was teaching myself and not someone trying to get me to become like them, which was very different along with very special to me.






At first I was really nervous to how Bridge was going to be and I thought it was going to be super hard where I couldn't keep up. But it soon turned out that I could keep up, but not only just keep up I was able to do things 100% with a twist of me into it. I was able to follow directions but also be myself which I never got to do when I was in high school. Everything was super strict in high school to the point I felt like I was in prison. And yes I believe that Bridge is strict, but at the same time they don't have unreasonable expectations. Unlike high school they expected us to be perfect in every way. And here I was able to show how hard I CAN WORK!






I really am going to miss my classmates and I hope we all stay in touch some way. I learned a lot of things about very different people. Learned something each day about someone. And I believe that all my classmates are great people with something to offer to this school and also the world. I know it sounds like I'm being Ms. Sweet but I am being honest. :)






I really hope that my college experience is just like Bridge if not better!






Goodbye Bridge



and everyone



and Danielle and Perrin






Hope to see you all around!






HERE I COME COLLEGE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Thats so true in high school they expected nothing out of me! But now I have to push and actually can!
    See you sometime in the year (:

    - Kevin (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck at Columbia!!!-Nikkea

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOK AT YOU! LOL We made it .. Arent you happy : ) -Eric & Goof Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta exit this train to get to the next, at least that's what I say :p. Good luck at Columbia, and see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JULIA! ONE OF THE LAST FEMALES IN THE CLASS! DO YOUR BEST! TAKE CARE!!!

    ReplyDelete