Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 7 Reading Response

What i am most scared about coming into college is making sure i remember to do everything i do on time and making sure that the teacher has my work. We all know that in High School our teachers are always asking and making sure that our work is turned in on time. and they always on our back about remembering to turn in our work. But don't get me wrong i do turn in all way work on time without the teacher even mentioning anything about it to me or the class. It's just that now that I'm in college and i will be faced with a lot of different challenges, i might slip up and forget an assignment that's do or i might forget to study for a test or something.
Also I'm scared about making sure that I'm making the right decision career wise because, I wanted to Major in computer technology and minor in robotics but when i asked about the computer technology major here at Columbia most people said that it wasn't really good because this a school known for Arts. So i went with my second choice of major and that was Marketing Communication, I feel as if this will help me in the long run because once i transfer to a different college to take my major in Computer Technology/Science and i create something of my own i will know how to open it up to the world.
What I'm looking forward to most in college is most of the experiences that i have heard from other college students like parties,hanging out, creating my own posse, facing all the challenges that i hear is hard, and most definitely gaining a lot of information that i have yet to learn and experiencing newer opportunities that will help me in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment