Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Response To Myself : )






What I am more scared of when to coming to college is not actually being able to do all my work and have it in on time. IIm also scared of not be able to succeed in all my classes then end up on academic failure. Im also scared of being able to live the full college experience. Im scared of failing a lot of classes and not then getting kicked out and then having to pay a lot of money back to the school because Im not in school. Its crazy because this is a big step into college with financial struggles and I don’t want to put my parents through a lot of stress with paying with college so if I do attend columbia I have to be on my shit like forreal.




What im looking forward into college is getting the full college experience? Im looking forward to learn a lot about what I want to do in life and make it in this world. Im looking to gain a lot of friendships also because I would need to network really well especially in what I want to do in life. Columbia college can give me all what I want and I could succeed in life just by doing that. I want a job that would be able to pay all my students loans back at once so im hoping that this college can get me that. Columbia is known for what they do and im looking forward to being able to make it in this school and be successful in life !


No comments:

Post a Comment