Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day #7 response(Krystal)-Nikkea

Image Detail

What I expect from Columbia is to become more experienced in my field. For Columbia to broaden my horizon. To expand my mind further into the arts. I want Columbia to enhance my talents. Attending Columbia I would love to become wiser. I would like to grow with Columbia. That means in maturity, and as an individual, in wisdom, etc. I look forward to the positivity this college offers. Seeing them push me into the person I would love to envolve into.
By next summer, my maturity and wisdom will have enhanced. Also my determination will have grown. I will become more involved with art in all forms, writing, music, etc. I will look back and say "I've Made It"
In the next 4 years, I definitely will be a Proud Senior hopefully still at Columbia, but if not I can say Columbia got me started. I will be advanced and starting my career. I will have become a better person a more positive individual. I will have grown into the ideal adult of making my dreams come true.
I consider college a thrill. I love to learn and expect to contine my education in the positivity of Columbia.


No comments:

Post a Comment