Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Response to Nicole



In My book "Take the Canoli" Yes Sarah is dedicated to wants to Acheive. What Matters most to sarah is having people she can call her friends, be closer to her family, Have a good relationship with her boyfriend, & Most of all Her Music.



She was looking for people to call her friends because she was tired of feeling lonely at all the times she had no pne to really go to for comfort since she was like the outcast.. As for her family, Her and family didnty really get along in the beginnging because of Sarsh Differences from the them, But later on they all get closer everything starts to change in sarahs life for the better. She is love with her boyfriend , thats like her bestfriend he really matters to her. Her Music and asprination for Art is the what she really charishes. Thats something nobody can take from her. She's willing to to go to graduate school to be the best out of her family to want more for herself.






For me I have ever wanted something so bad that i scarifised something important.. Yes i have. When i broke my phone that meant alot to me i had an option to get a new phone or get some new shoes and clothes. I didnt know what to do should i either get me a new phone or a some new clothes and shoes. So i ended up getting my phone even though the New Jordans had just came out and i wanted them outfit to match it but i just chose the phone instead because i could always get them Jordans and the clothes at another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment