Monday, August 8, 2011

Response To Mario



In my book "Take the Canoli" Sarah and her sister are not Technially Enimies but they are not the best of sister's, they still have there dfferences. Sarah is the girl who likes to do her by being more independent and resereve to herself,while playing her music. Her Twin sister Amy however is more of a daddies girl and like to do what the family likes to do. When you think of twins you would think they would like to do the same kinds of things.






Sarah & Amy were into different things. Sarah was more of the arts type of person and Amy was more of the outdoors kind of girl. they didnt to much clash when it came to liking . They Argued alot and they made eachother jealous at times. Amy was able to learn how to ride her bike before Sarah. But sarah was smart when it came to school. Sarah was able to read and write before amy. So they have both have an up and down type of relationship.






Back in when i was younger me and my cousin ashley always had differences and we always fought and aruged. I remember we were at my grandmothers house and she had hit me , my dad said regurdless male or female you alwalys stick up for yourself so i hit her back , but i hit her in her chest so i guess thats a bad thing since she has asthma. So everysince then she knew not to mess with me anymore , and now we are close cousins now! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment