Thursday, August 4, 2011

Response to DeAustin






In my book “Take the Cannoli “I don’t personally agree with Sarah Vowells decision. She doesn’t always handle everything in the brightest way. She will pretend to be something that she’s not just to get by with other students. Example with the Gun’s, Sarah doesn’t personally like guns but she thought that she would impress some of her friends . or to compete with her sister Amy.







I also don’t like the way Sarah dads Pat Vowell goes about raising his kids. He forces so much on them like they have to be this. There girls and she should have respect for their interest instead of making them have the same as he does. Her mother doesn’t even put her words in when see's that’s there’s something wrong.







But Overall Sarah and her family live nice lives trying to make in the world. Sarah does her own thing, teaches herself how to play all her music instruments on her own. Her dad & her sister do what they like to do and her mother is just there.







In my life there are many decisions that I majorly regret doing. For one for instant I regret leaving Leo Catholic High school. I believe if I would have stayed there I would be in a much better place than I am right now. My grades and my knowledge would be a lot better than now, my ACT score would have majorly been better. I really regret going to a public school. They don’t push you hard enough; they don’t teach you anything that you need to know. Math classes were a joke and so were other major classes. The only class that was serious was English, & that’s sad. I really regret going to a public high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment