Thursday, August 4, 2011

Response DeAustin



I’m reading the same book that you are reading and I do agree with you that is wrong and another thing that I thought was wrong is how Alepho would be lazy and he would get out of a lot of stuff and in the text he said he would pinch Benson and just mess with him I was saying to myself while I was reading saying this little boy is bad as hell I would beat him up. He also use to pick up sand and act like he sneezing and sneeze in put sand in people food. WHY THE HELL WOULD HE DO THAT? But like I said be for he is a bad ass little boy and I wouldn’t be able to deal with him. I did a lot of things in my life like I beat up this girl and I could have killed her I mean I was hitting her had on the brick wall (but it wasn’t that hard). But I was thinking about that fight every day I was like I could had went to jail and could have never saw my family again and that would had sucked. Every day I would tell my mama how I regretted what I did and it was over something so stupid over some he say she say stuff .My mama all ways tell me don’t never regret nothing u did bad in your life just learn from it. So now I don’t regret nothing I do bad in life I just learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment