Monday, August 1, 2011

DeAustin Benson

Hello my name is DeAustin Benson, I went to perspectives Charter school and I attended there for over seven years. The sports I played there were football and rugby. My favorite sport is football because I enjoy running and scoring a touch down and hearing the crowd scream. Also because I get to relieve my stress while im out on the field. Tv shows that I like to watch are "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air", "Walking Dead", "Living Color", "Wayan Bros",and "Martin". My favorite Tv show is "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air", because its full of laughter and had a lot of guest apperances. the two funniest parts of the show is when Will is cracking jokes about Carlton and when DJ Jazzy-Jeff comes over and he gets thrown out the house. My favorite food is Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment