Monday, August 1, 2011

Jacob Bauer

My name is Jacob Bauer. I turned 19 on June 16. I am from Woodridge, Illinois and I have lived there my whole life. My favorite movie would probably have to be Inception. The reason is because after watching it I started to look at movies differently and I realized that movies can be very artistic. I like a bunch of different foods but any Italian food is usually my favorite. I value family more than anything. I grew up with my cousins and I am proud to say that my cousin is the best friend I could ever have. I have two older brothers and an older sister. The younger of the two brothers is only a year apart from me so we are very close to. The one thing I can do whenever and never get bored of it is playing guitar. I started taking lessons in fourth grade but then stopped taking them near the end of seventh. Once I stopped taking lessons I started to teach myself how to play and as I got older I started practicing more and more. It got to the point where I realized I should do something with my talent and start heading in a direction where I can make a living out of it. I listen to many different genres of music so I can find an array of different influences and inspiration. I mainly listen to progressive metal but I can listen to almost anything. I am currently in a band but we haven’t really gotten much done in the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment