Monday, August 1, 2011

Eric



One day people will see that i am the Chiampion i was made to be..








So i am a native of Chicago , Illinois. I didnt know what i actually wanted to do in life , till i dicovered how fun music & dancing and film was. Mahamaed Ali wrote a famous quote stating " Dont give because the work is hard , but when your older in the future you will live alot comforable in life. " I like to go by that quote everyday becuase they times when i do want to give up , i say to myself you cant do that what about your dreams and the life that you belong in.








Everyday i dream of a better outcome of my life. I see everything as a competetion. I feel i should be in the front of everybody and YOUR either in on the side of me or you behind me. I strive for success and nothing else. My parents push me really hard with telling me what i should be doing and how to get stuff done , but i feel like i failed in a acedimic way becuase im in this bridge program for columbia college. I feel if i was really on the right path i would have been accepeted to the college with out attending , but im happy enough that im in the bridge.








" Life is what you make it so why not live life the way you want to. You only have one life to live so live it to the fullest. " So they say. Life cant always be the way you want it to be. I've learned that in the years that i've been growing up. Its hard and life is not fair but you have to make the best out of it , be open minded and free sprited.







No comments:

Post a Comment