Monday, August 1, 2011

Ada


Hi, my name is ada. I am a very nice and loving person once you get to know me. I am here at the Bridge Program because my ACT score was low although i did have a high GPA. I am hoping to pass this program because i do want to go here but after all that you told us today makes me scared. My worst subject i dislike or is not good in is math so i guess i will have to work hard to pass that math class in to well understand it more. I like to dance and sing. My major in college was going to Acting and my minor was going to be Dancing. I am a great person doe i am well outgoing and open to people as in getting to know them. I have been through alot out of my life but i am a strong person because i never let my past or what i have been through get in the way of what i am trying to achieve. Even if i am not admited to columbia i do have a back up plan like a job and chosing to go to a talent school for acting in dancing or maybe i will jus apply to another college but at least i have options not saying i am going to fail but who knows what will happen in what i want or think thats going to happen just does not always happen. in my free time i lilke to watch tv or listen to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment