Monday, August 1, 2011

Who am I?



My Grandfather always said, "Why stand when you can sit?". Throughout my 18 years of existence on planet earth, I have tried to live by that 'tao'. I enjoy reading and writing becasue I am very interested in them, but mathematics has never been a strongpoint for me. Therefore, when I am standing, I am doing math or a chemistry lab, and when I am leisurely sitting, I am reading a novel by Hemingway or Burroughs. I sometimes can be very anxious and even depressed which on occasion makes life very interesting. Other times, I can be an optimistic, glass-half full kind of guy. Usually when I am experiencing depression or anxiety is when I am at my artistic peak. I find it very difficult to be creative when I am in a good mood.

I chose this image because i consider Harvey Pekar to be one of my many kindred spirits.




No comments:

Post a Comment