Monday, August 8, 2011

Day#5 response-Nikkea

in Take the Cannoli, Sarah finds her creativity through the spending her time in the famous hotel where some stars come to recover. She finds condom wrappers and daydreams about the situation that led to it being on the floor or the bottom of her shoes. She thinks about how the hotel would attract much more attention if it was cleaner and nicer. in other words the modern hotel with the fancy butler, clean walls, and especially no condom wrappers under the beds.
Sarah finds herself imagining about the stars that stayed there. why would they keep coming back time after time. was it their rescue.

The way that i am creative is I think outside the box. I think differently and in more than one aspect. I think also always in a positve mindset of things and situations. I love to bring color to situations and have people think in more than one format. I love to bring positive influences to things. Also, I imagine the unpredictable. I have no limit to the things I imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment