Monday, August 8, 2011

Bianca Armstrong Day 5

In my book They Poured fire on Us from the Sky, They are going through a war, Between the Muslim people and the government. They have big killing people from Kidepo.  They do these horrible things for nothing .  Also the Antonov  has been going from different town to town bombing and killing everyones family pg.174. These two enemies are very horrible people. Whenever they come a around peole would have to either hide in bushes, hide in huts, and actually play dead. If they see you alive they will blast your head off pg 171. That’s how evil they are. There was this one time I was in 5th grade and this big girl use to pick on me a lot. She use to pull my hair, step on my shoes, or hide my stuff. I got really sick of her in told the teacher. When I told her she called her over to talk to me and make us be friends. After that day we still wasn’t friends but gradually over time she stopped picking on me. We both never talked to each other since that day the teacher told us to make up. But when 6 grade rounded around she started talking to me again and we finally was cool with eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment