Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Response to Kevin



In the book They Poured Fire on Us From The sky the two characters Benson and Alepho they were not the same. Benson was more of the quiet person never talk a lot and was all ways around his mother and would help but Alepho he was the wild one he was the one going around putting sand in people food and was lazy didn’t want to do no work . They do fit in with their family cause they all ways to gather and in the book they do a lot of hunting but Benson and Alepho was to young but they still like to hunt especially Alepho he would try sneak out with the hunters but he would be sent back cause he was too little. They also would get to gather and the elders would tell folk tells to everybody would just sit there and listen. I can say that I do fit in with my family well some of my family cause me and my sister do not get alone like that. Me and her is all ways fighting we can’t go one day from fighting. I like to act silly and make people laugh and she wants to be all uptight and be an ass all the time. I just really hate that we can’t get along hopefully one day all that can change. But other than that I can say I do fit in with my family we all like to have fun and act silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment