Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bianca

Bianca Armstrong
Response#2
                They poured Fire on Us From the Sky is a very interesting book. To be honest I actually chose this book because Danielle said it was easy to read. It looked really long but I really didn’t care. Normally I wouldn’t choose a long book to read, but I just thought I would try it out and see if I liked it. I really don’t like to read that much but if it’s an assignment I’m willing to do it. But the book is very good, its making me want to read more. My first impression of the characters was that they were very brave and ambitious. In the book pg.29 the father of the main character choose to kill a lion with his harpoon and spear. The lion was eating all the goats, which was everyone’s source of milk. That really amazed me how they did that in their everyday life. Another interesting thing they do pg.15 is how they believe that if you start eating without the other family around their kids will by punished by cutting their lip. I don’t think I can relate to these characters, because I haven’t experiences these things that they have done. And our lives are totally different. Usually I don’t read Non-fiction books

No comments:

Post a Comment