Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bianca Armstrong Day 6


In my book They Poured Fire on Us from The sky, one of the main characters named Benson admires his brother. His older brother named Yier is training to be a soldier. He goes to camp every month, and leaves for a while. He is also the only one in the family that went to a University. Tier is very smart and does successful things. Benson really looks up to him because he would like to be like one day. Benson I had only seen Yier once when he was little, because of Yier always went away to camp. But now that Benson has grown up and finally has a chance to see him again, he really enjoys his company and likes to be around Yier all the time. Well for me I always admired my mom and my older sister. My mom is a good person to look up to because she does everything for me and my sisters. She provides and works hard at what she does. And my sister is very successful in college. She has a degree already and she’s doing good at what she does too. So when I get older I would like to be like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment