Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ada

actually i had the same book. in he was in some kind of way mistreated because of the fact that he wanted to become an astronaut or whatever else it was. only because he wanted to be different or was considered different which was why people mad fun of him. he wants to schieve this goal but people are holding him back because of what they are saying in because of how they tend to treat him because of it. well i want to become a actress in model and maybe a dancer. people told me that i couldnt do it in sometimes still do. but one thing about me is that i believe in myself in even if no one seems to believe in me or have faith i just know that GOD does and is. through him all things are possible. i changed from the experience because i came to realize that in life you will always have haters who ever you go. in and life peoplr never want to see you secceed they want to see you fail which just gives me more strength to do what i want to do even more. in people seem to look at me different too which is how and why me in mark can and is somewhat alike. but ever since i was a kid i never let someone tell me what i cant do. only because this is my dream in no ones else in no one else can or will live my dream out only i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment