Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Respond to eddie question


In the book I’m reading my characters wasn’t really harassed or talk about because they couldn’t achieve a goal I mean they was being harassed by the Muslim people cause they was trying to take there land but that’s about it. Benson had to get circumsize against his will but yea that’s about it. But I have been put down and talked about because I wanted to be come a doctor I remember my freshman year I was in biology and I wasn’t the best student but I was pretty good and I failed a test and the teacher told me that if I’m not good in here and if I keep failing my test I would never make it to become a doctor and I should just give up, harsh right . I got so mad that I walk out and slammed the door. I was thinking to my self how can she say something to a student like that but I went back in the class room and I told her off yea I know I was wrong but I didn’t care at the time she was making a big deal about one test. Well we had another test and I passed and I proved to her I can become a doctor and she said sorry for what she said to me. Well any who I got a new passion and that’s radio broadcasting I love it I still like the doctor idea but I love the radio its so much fun .

No comments:

Post a Comment