Monday, August 8, 2011

Bianca Armstrong Day 5

In my book They Poured fire On us From The sky, One of the lost boys named Alpheo , use to play soldier. He use to play this game with his other brothers Benson, and Duor. They use to play like they were soliders that were killing everyone in Juol.  They used little objects from the ground to represent the peole that were getting killed. Once their mom started to notice they were playing that game, she told them to stop. The reason she told them to stop was because she didn’t want them to turn into those kind of people. She told them that they were the enemy and to never act like you were one of them. Well when I was little I use to be very imaginative. I use to act like I was one of the power rangers, just jumping around the house. And I also use to be creative, I use to draw, paint, write poems, write stories etc. I always use to show my teacher what I created and she’ll hang it on the wall. I actually still have some of my work I did back when I was little. I just laugh at all drawings I did because some of them look crappy lol.                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment