Monday, August 1, 2011

Maya

My name is Maya Amber Bronaugh. I graduated from Homewood Flossmoor High School. . I’m 17 years old I will be 18 on August 9. My favorite movie now is Charlie St. Cloud. Zac Efron is gorgeous. On my spare time I take classes at LA Boxing. It’s pretty fun and a great way to relieve anger, plus my instructor is cute. My major is magazine journalism. I decided on this major because I enjoy writing and I love magazines. My favorite magazines are Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Vogue and People magazine. I’m more interested in the fashion part of the magazine.
My favorite designer right now is Nicole Richie. I love her Winter Kate collection as well as the House of Harlow jewelry. It’s very bohemian and I always loved the bohemian look because it’s very different. I love salads a lot. I could eat a salad everyday if my mom will get me them. She can be pretty difficult. I decided to come to Columbia College because I always loved this school and because it’s a pretty good school considering my major. I know that its hands on and they help you get jobs basing on your major.

No comments:

Post a Comment