Monday, August 1, 2011

Kevin Brown

Hey! My name is Kevin Alan Brown Jr. I just recently turned 18 on June 29th, 2011! I am from Des Moines, Iowa. I went to high school at Theodore Roosevelt High School for all four years. In the fall I WILL be attending Columbia College Chicago and I WILL be majoring in Musical Theater. I am usually called an outgoing person! I would have to agree. I love meeting and talking to new people. Having someone to talk to is always a plus!




I am very family oriented. I would do anything for my family and they would do the same for me. I have a little sister named Kendal. She’s 13; her birthday is actually coming up soon! My sister and I are very close; she’s pretty much my heart. I also have a little brother named Reece that doesn’t live with me – he lives with our dad. But he’s going to be 6 this fall.




I would have to say I’m a computer junkie! I like surfing the web doing dumb stuff like watching hilarious videos on YouTube or listening to music, checking the latest fashions or tweeting or getting on Facebook. I love watching movies, my favorite movie would have to be The Color Purple but, my favorite color is lime green!




“I’m a big dreamer but I know that if you believe enough and work on your dreams they will eventually come true.” – Kevin Brown




No comments:

Post a Comment