Monday, August 1, 2011

Vince


To start my name is Vince, I've been riddled with many obstacles. To really count it off I would have to say things came to light when I was around 10 years old. I found my ambition to make a world of my own design, however years of being anti-social brought this on. Around the neighborhood I was constantly a loner. I did not have friends, one school buddy but we never did anything after school because of how far we lived from each other. In order to occupy myself I would make up friends of my own, and with that came an entire world of my own design. I've always lived in my dream world, pretending that magic, mythical creatures, and the absolute impossible came to life in my own mind. When my parents divorced and everything around me was changing drastically, I closed myself within myself. By this time I was already writing up little short stories centered around characters I created, their personality was made by taking my friends or family members personality and mixing certain characteristics together. To really describe myself is to say what goes on in my mind, as I put above, however I have a serious lack of motivation. I was never motivated to do any work in school, which lead to my horrible grades. I've grown up with minor bullying problems, before I started standing up for myself did anything change. My mouth tends to get me in some trouble, and even get me out of trouble, however I would always say the best way to describe me as a person would be what is always going on in my head, rather than what is going on anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment